CONFERENCE PROGRAM 2020
VIV Qingdao cooperates with various government organizations, industry associations, experts and media partners to organize high-level conferences and seminars on swine, poultry meat, eggs, dairy and aquaculture.
VIV Qingdao 2020 Conference PROGRAM
1. The Third Farm and Food Integration Forum
2. VIV International Summit 2020
- Animal Disease Monitoring and Biosecurity Forum
- Post ASF Era: Best Practice of Pig Production Recovery
- Antibiotic Free Era: Reform, Reduction, Resistance
- All about Profit Improvement on Layers and Eggs
- High-tech/Smart Farming Technology & Equipment
- International Sustainable Solutions for Animal Waste Treatment
- Tech Talks: Water Treatment for Animals
- Build My Feed Mill
- Build My Poultry Meat House
3. The Second Global Pig Genetics Summit (GPGS 2020)
4. Aquatic China 2020
5. 2020 China International Conference on Waterfowl (CICW 2020)
6. Poultry Tech China
7. VIV Qingdao Dairy Forum
8. China Feed Industry Forum
Find the conference program from the previous edition below to get an idea of the conferences and seminars held at VIV Qingdao.
CONCURRENT CONFERENCES AT VIV QINGDAO 2019
In order to promote the transformation and healthy development of China’s animal husbandry, VIV Qingdao 2019 will cooperate with various government organizations, industry associations, experts and media partners to direct the focus onto industrial development across China as well as global market trends. Conferences focusing on swine, poultry meat, eggs, dairy and aquaculture will be held during the show
1. Third China Swine Science Conference and Exhibition 2019 – in the same venue
Organized by: Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine (CAAV)
Covering topics: breeding, nutrition, disease control, environment and slaughtering
read more >
2. Third World Conference on Farm Animal Welfare – in the same venue
Organized by: China Association for the Promotion of International Agricultural Cooperation
Launched by eight international animal welfare associations and supported by FAO
read more >
3. Second Farm and Food integration forum – in the same venue
After the first edition of Farm and food integration forum during VIV China in Nanjing in 2018, it will take the opportunity of VIV Qingdao 2019 co-location with AAFEX 2019 to give more ideas and solutions for “farm to table and table to farm” business.
read more >
4. Conference on egg production and processing technology and business development
Topics will cover breeding, farming efficiency, branding and distribution.
5. Aquaculture China conference
Follows the success of Aquaculture China 2018 and will make full use of the location in Qingdao to connect with the production area and the knowledge network from Ocean University of China (OUC) which based in Qingdao.
6. The InnovAction campaign will be introduced in VIV Qingdao 2019
InnovAction is a comprehensive service for international pavilions and individual exhibitors to present the latest products, technologies and solutions to the market, which can link visitors in a unique way.
read more >
CO-LOCATION WITH ASIA AGRO-FOOD EXPO 2019 (AAFEX)
Organized by: VNU Exhibitions Asia and strongly supported by Qingdao government.
Besides animal husbandry, Asia Agro-Food Expo 2019 is designed to cover sectors including crops, agricultural products, agricultural product processing and innovative agriculture. It will provide an international trading platform for innovation, trade and business interaction under the umbrella of agriculture and food.
In their co-location VIV Qingdao 2019 and AFFEX 2019 will present in total more than 100,000 square metres of exhibition area under the same roof of Qingdao Cosmopolitan Exposition. Within the large conference center, there will be more professional seminars on crops, horticulture, greenhouse technology and food processing and packaging engineering. This will bring three outstanding benefits for the industry to share…
1) The concept and solution for the integrated farm operation combining plants and animals
2) The business opportunities both upstream and downstream along the supply chain of “seeds to plants to feed to meat to food”
3) In one business event, professionals can meet a larger presentation of investors, buyers and suppliers in agriculture and food industries.
For more information on the program, please contact:
Mrs Snow Bai, email@example.com, Direct line: +86 21 6195 3509 / Mob: +86 139 1737 2737
You can review HERE the 2018 program.
Qinqdao Cosmopolitan Exposition
No.3399 Sansha Road The West Coast New Area (Huangdao District)
Qingdao Shandong Province, China
September 17-19, 2020
Thursday 17th September: 10:00 - 18:00 hrs
Friday 18th September: 10:00 - 18:00 hrs
Saturday 19th September: 10:00 - 18:00 hrs