MY BEST memories WITH VIV IN CHINA
SHARE YOUR VIV MEMORIES WITH US
The 20 years going from 2000 to today are a considerable piece of history for VIV in China that is made of countless, memorable moments and happenings. Through these years, the show and its global partners have witnessed an ever growing network building up around the event.
A photo, a video-recording, a particular object, or a few words documenting an episode within these 20 years are precious materials to re-live the way walked so far. VIV Qingdao 2020 celebrates this 20-year milestone by collecting contents and memories from the industry and realizing an online display and a retrospective showcase area at the show.
Share your memories! Celebrate 20 years of success in China with VIV
Fun & free visibility… from the past to the future.
Example 1 ⇒ Memory photo
In order to better serve the Chinese market, VIV is now held in China on a yearly basis! 2019 was the year that saw a true upgrade of the platform thanks to the full dedication of the VNU teams from China and from Europe.
The feed to food exhibition concept further enhanced and presented a stronger trade show that connecter exhibitors with the leading Chinese enterprises in pork, poultry, egg, dairy and fish production.
Example 2 ⇒ Evoking message
VIV Qingdao 2019 held a number of “Panda Events” at home and abroad. “Panda” became the token of friendship between VIV exhibitions in China and between VIV and key partners.
What to share?
- Tell your story with VIV in China in approximately 300 words. To make your story truly gripping don’t forget to also provide pictures and/or videos to go with it.
- Greet the past years with VIV in China with an evocative message of 200 words to the industry. You can also submit together with the message, an emblematic photo showing your positive development as industry member or as company during these years.
Note: please also send your company’s logo and company name together.
Benefits for you:
- The qualified materials will be published on VIV channels: wechat and website;
- Best photos and videos will be displayed or broadcasted at a special area onsite at VIV Qingdao 2020;
- All participants could get a 20-year anniversary gift or a visit benefit such as on-site meal coupons.
Participate to “My best memories with VIV in China”!
It’s fun & free visibility… from the past to the future!
How to submit?
Submit your materials to Ms. Elaine Huang
Deadline for material submission: August 3, 2020
Qingdao Cosmopolitan Exposition
No.3399 Sansha Road The West Coast New Area (Huangdao District)
Qingdao Shandong Province, China
September 22-24, 2022
To be updated!