Webinar series for VIV Qingdao 2020
Running up to VIV Qingdao 2020 in September, the organization of the event hosts a series of webinars for the Chinese industry.
JULY 30, 2020
– Berry Wang, Business Director of Agri-intelligence Consulting
– Prof. Bas Kemp, Full Professor and Chair Leader of the Adaptation Physiology group of Wageningen University
– Prof. Yao Wen, Doctoral supervisor, Nanjing Agricultural University
– Ayongxi, President of International Cooperation Committee of Animal Welfare, China Association for the Promotion of International Agricultural Cooperation (CAPIAC)
– Zhang Xiaodong, Technical Director of Qingdao Runbiotech Co., Ltd.
JULY 17, 2020
– Ayongxi, President of International Cooperation Committee of Animal Welfare
– Dr. Kate Hartcher, Senior Animal Scientist, Global Food Partners
– Sun Weiming, General Manager of Orient (China) Agrotech Co., Ltd.
– Tian Hui (Mike), National Sales Manager of Vencomatic China
JUNE 24, 2020
– Zhou Panyi, CEO of Mu Ke Media; Deputy Secretary-General of Insight Together Share (the Agricultural new media alliance)
– Martial Sardin, Manager IFIP China, L’IFIP – INSTITUT DU PORC
– Cui Weihao, Director of Big Herdsman Swine Farm Design & Research Institute, Qingdao Big Herdsman
– Zhang Luxian, Vice General Manager, Qingdao Zhonghai Environmental Group
– Wang Yanzong, Senior Sales Manager of Clean Technology Systems Department, DÜRR Paintshop System (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
JUNE 11, 2020
The second broadcast on June 11, moderated by Allen Shu, Managing Editor of AgriPost, discussed the following three different subjects. Aidan Connolly, CEO of Cainthus; President of AgriTech Capital kicked of with the subject How Corona is affecting the Global Food supply and the role of digital technology to address the challenge. Followed by Dr. Nie Zhidong, Marketing Director, Smart Animal Husbandry Company talking about The value and solution of swine farm digitalization and Smarter Layer in China.
MAY 20, 2020
The first broadcast on May 20, moderated by Ms. Wang Wenjuan, former Vice President of “Feed and Animal Husbandry” Magazine of brought together four large players from the industry to discuss how COVID-19 is affecting the international/export business on animal husbandry in China and the countermeasures to address the challenges that brings. The webinar proved to be quite well welcomed from the Chinese market, with 5162 views and an average watching time of 40 minutes per visitor.
MORE VIV QINGDAO NEWS?
REGISTER NOW FOR VIV QINGDAO
Qinqdao Cosmopolitan Exposition
No.3399 Sansha Road The West Coast New Area (Huangdao District)
Qingdao Shandong Province, China
September 17-19, 2020
Thursday 17th September: 9:00 - 17:30 hrs
Friday 18th September: 9:00 - 17:30 hrs
Saturday 19th September: 9:00 - 12:00 hrs