THE NATURAL PLAN FEED AND ANIMAL HEALTH FORUM 2023
September 5-6, 2023 ▪ Nanjing ▪ China
Animal health farming is an important component of building a healthy China, and it is also a specific requirement for building a healthy China. Through promoting healthy production of animals, we can provide safe animal products to humans, create a friendly ecological environment, and ultimately achieve the integrated One health of humans, animals, and ecosystems, which reflects our responsibility and commitment in livestock work and aligns with the goal of a global community of life.
The use of natural plant feed ingredients is one of the important approaches to achieving the healthy animal farming. It involves integrating the concept, methods, techniques, and products of health preservation in both food and medicine throughout various aspects of animal production, animal health care, disease prevention, feed substitution, the development of new feed sources, and feed additives. This promotes antibiotic-free, green, healthy, and innovative livestock industry.
This year, Nanjing Agricultural University together with the Zhongguancun Innovative Strategic Alliance for Industrial Technologies of TCVM (ATCVM) and VIV Nanjing will jointly organize The Natural Plant Feed and Animal Health Forum 2023. Through multidimensional discussions on scientific research exploration, technological innovation, standardization strategies, and practical applications in the market, the forum aims to promote the innovative integration and development of natural plant feed ingredients and extracts, and to collectively advance the healthy and sustainable development of China’s livestock industry.
September 4th | Registration
September 5th | Conference 08:30 – 18:00
September 6th | Conference 08:30 – 11:30
Meeting Room, 2F, Hall 3, Nanjing International Expo Center
(No. 300 Jiangdong Middle Road, Jianye District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China)
College of Animal Science and Technology, Nanjing Agricultural University
College of Veterinary Medicine, Nanjing Agricultural University
Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Nanjing Agricultural University
Zhongguancun Innovative Strategic Alliance for Industrial Technologies of TCVM
- Interpreting the latest national guidelines for the application of plant extract feed additives.
- Based on the specific analysis of the application cases of plant extracts in global animal husbandry industry, explore the healthy breeding mode to achieve efficient breeding and to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Reports sharing on domestic extraction processes and experimental data for multiple single products such as Astragalus membranaceus, Eucommia ulmoides leaves, Honeysuckle, Forsythia suspensa, and licorice.
- Introduction to the main origins of plant raw materials in China, selection logic, and quality control solutions
WHO WILL ATTEND?
30+ companies engaged in plant extracts and veterinary medicine
20+ industry experts and professionals
- 300+ representatives from government agencies, research institutions, universities, farming enterprises, production companies, and media organizations, etc.
- Joint efforts have been made to construct the entire industry chain, with a focus on analysis of plant extracts related to the livestock sector, involving more than 20 leading production companies.
- Gathering experts from prestigious research institutions such as Nanjing Agricultural University, China Agricultural University, Zhejiang University, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Guangxi University, and others.
- Directly benchmarking against the national production standards system, providing a clear understanding of industry development progress
- Covering the entire industry chain of standard formulation, research experiments, production processes, terminal applications, and food production.
- Maintaining two-way communication with overseas counterparts to facilitate the integration of China’s plant extract industry with international standards and promote international trade cooperation.
Feed Industry Association of Jiangsu Province
Beijing Feed Industry Association
Feed Industry Association of Liaoning Province
Feed Industry Association of Sichuan Province
Feed Industry Association of Guangxi Province
Feed and Health Industry Association of Anhui Province
Feed Industry Association of Henan Province
VIV Nanjing 2023
VNU Exhibitions Asia Ltd.
Professor Wang Tian, Nanjing Agricultural University; President of Feed Industry Association of Jiangsu Province
Mr. Mao Shengyong, Dean, Nanjing Agricultural University
Mr. Dou Daolong, Dean, Nanjing Agricultural University
Mr. Dai Xiaofeng, Executive Director, Zhongguancun Innovative Strategic Alliance for Industrial Technologies of TCVM
Ms. Liu Fenghua, Secretary-General, Zhongguancun Innovative Strategic Alliance for Industrial Technologies of TCVM
Professor Zhong Xiang, Nanjing Agricultural University
VICE SECRETARY GENERAL
Professor Wang Deyun, Nanjing Agricultural University
Professor Liu Jinxin, Nanjing Agricultural University
Early Bird Fee: RMB 1000/person (Before Aug 15th, 2023)
After Aug 15th: RMB 1500/person
(Note: Transportation and accommodation are not included)
Ms. Snow Bai
Tel: +86 21 61953554 * 3554
Nanjing International Expo Center
No. 300 Middle Jiangdong Road
Jianye District, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
September 5-7, 2024
September 5: 10:00-17:00
September 6: 10:00-17:00
September 7: 10:00-17:00